Why hello there third trimester, so nice to see you (I think).
30 weeks and currently loving...
- crossing things of my to-do list. I think it's safe to say I'm "nesting" and starting to feel a bit anxious about all the stuff to do... only 10 weeks left!!
- BC peaches - so peachy, so juicy, so summer.
- tums - heartburn is not cool.
- My cousin's almost 3 year old little girl, Avery, telling me I'm having a girl and that I should name her "Dora".
- stretchy pants.
- kicks that have turned into rolls, stretches and definite feet and elbows. I think things are starting to get a bit squishy in there for the little babe. I still love watching and feeling every movement.
- sleep. glorious, glorious sleep :)
Here's a look at the progress baby and I have made, and I thought I was looking big at 14 weeks, pfft. Hard to imagine I can stretch even further...
Christine (and baby)