34 weeks!?? Seriously? That means I have only 6 weeks to go (or less depending on this baby's mood). It is so surreal. I know some women say their pregnancy drags on and on but (minus the first trimester) mine has just flown by. I think I'm going to miss this belly.
34 weeks and currently loving...
- my hot water bottle. It's so hard to have good posture sitting at a desk all day.
- random comments from strangers. People say weird things to pregnant women.
- cereal. Seriously, I don't think I've ever eaten this much cereal in my life. It's perfectly acceptable to eat cereal 2 out of my 3 meals a day, right?
- my in-laws for throwing me the sweetest pre-baby shower. So many great and useful items, baby was just spoiled and loves you all already :)
- dresses or anything besides pants. Pants are sooo uncomfortable right now.
- my giant outie belly button, though I just noticed it's starting to get a bit smaller the more stretched I get.
- the fact that if I lean over really, really far I can still see my feet.