The 80's called and they want their legwarmers back. Oh yes I did. With my all leggings, all the time wardrobe of late my legs were starting to feel a bit chilly. These are perfect with boots for extra coziness.
I promise not to start throwing a body suit into the mix, but I sorta love them.
40 weeks and currently loving...
(well, technically it's tomorrow but let's think positively in case baby decides to grace us with it's presence)
- chocolate cheerios. Seriously, go buy some. They're delicious and they actually have the same amount of sugar as my "healthy" Special K box.
- as mentioned above, leggings. I don't think I've worn jeans in a month, stretchy pants for the win!
- that it hasn't snowed yet and the fact that none of my jackets zip up hasn't been an issue.
- going for daily walks... even better when Mikey comes with me. I don't think I've ever moved so slowly in my life, but when sitting for too long, laying down for too long or standing for too long is uncomfortable it feels good to stretch.
- I'm not going to lie, this "loving list" is a lot harder this week. I'm trying to keep a positive swing on things but there are a lot of things I'm not loving (back aches, hip aches, body aches, waddling, not sleeping, waiting, waiting, and more waiting...) but the number one thing to love: we get to meet our baby soon and I LOVE that :)
We're ready for you, baby.
Happy weekend, let's hope it's eventful for all of us :)