Alice: Month Two
I cannot believe what a difference a month makes! Someone's getting her milk... wow.
Month two and currently loving...
- making Alice smile, she's such a happy baby and you wouldn't believe what levels my voice can reach to see that pretty little smile.
- nanas (especially "semi-retired" ones), grandmas, opas, gidos, aunties, and uncles.
- being able to stay home in our jammies when the temperature drops near -30 (like today, ugh).
- coos and gurgles, you know "baby talk" - she tries so hard to get those noises out. I'm working on getting her to say "Alice", she's got the "ahh" down pat ;)
- walking into a room smiling baby happily lying in her crib.
- chubby cheeks, rolls, dimples and chins (yes, chins) - I love them all.
- Alice's bright little eyes. She has become so much more aware of everything this month. There is no better feeling than seeing her face light up when she sees you.
- white noise apps, a godsend during those witching hours. Alice particularly likes "floor fan" and "rain on car". This girl is going to need her own iPhone pretty soon...
- play dates with friends, like this handsome little guy.
- adorable, silent laughs.
- the fact that I don't think I've ever said the word 'poo' so much in my life.
- my mom friends who say 'poo' just as much.
- convincing my brother that one day he too will probably pick his kids nose.
Love you, little girl!