I sorta dropped the ball at 3 months, I did remember to take a photo just never got around to posting it. Here's our big girl all grown up at 3 and 4 months old. Has anyone invented that machine to freeze time yet??
Month four and currently loving...
- little hands. She discovered her hands at 3 months and went from, "oh my gosh, have you guys seen these things" to grabbing and holding toys at 4 months.
- little feet. built-in toys nowadays, I'd say she's just days away from getting those suckers in her mouth.
- the amazing magic tricks Alice can perform at night to escape from her swaddle and move from one end of the crib to the other.
- baby babble. She has definitely "found her voice" and it's adorable, though she seems to have a tendency to get louder and louder when we're trying to watch a movie.
- jumping. Jumperoo, jolly jumper, mom or dad's lap - all the cool babies are doing it ;)
- cousin time. My sister and her family moved home from Manitoba and I cannot tell you how happy I am to have them here. Alice and Sydney love each other and I love having my sis to just hang with even if it's just sitting on the couch pinning while our husbands get us ice cream. Good times.
- cute baby bibs because man, there is so much drool!!!
- smiles. I'll never get sick of that cute little smiley face.
Here's a look at the months so far...
Month One, Month Two
Don't you just want to squish those cheeks!??