Happy half birthday to our little girl!!
Month six and currently loving...
- rolls. Gone are the days of finding her where I left her, this girl is a little worm.
- sleep. I love sleep. Right around four months our sleeping went downhill. I think it's a combination of teething, rolling, growing and who knows what else... I swear she slept better as a newborn. I'm tired.
- baby food! Alice has had her first taste of food and I am proud to say she loves it! She is definitely her mother's daughter. We just need to expand her palette now beyond rice cereal, peas, and carrots.
- this is totally non baby related but I am obsessed with this taro frozen yogurt. so. good.
- my family and my friends. I'm grateful to have such a great support system right now. And of course my husband, he's pretty awesome too :)
- mom's groups. Ten babies on one couch is pretty much cuteness overload.
- cute baby squeals. Alice is still not much of a laugher. She seems to prefer the silent kind, I guess it's just so funny no sound comes out?? She really loves peekaboo though and can get some pretty intense squeals going on. Squeals are also reserved for her cousin/bff, Sydney.
- the way her eyes light up when her daddy comes home.
- I never thought I'd say this but: making dinner. Okay, not every night, but I sorta appreciate when Mike comes home and hangs with Alice and I have some alone time in the kitchen to be productive and actually finish something I started. Maybe I should just change that to alone time...
- fluffy hair that tickles your nose.
- bath time. She get's really hyper around bath time and I love listening to her and Mike play.
- getting to bed by 9:00pm. Not so cool, being woken up an hour later and then realizing it's only an hour later... did I mention I'm tired ;)
It was near impossible getting a photo this month, just imagine lots of squealing, rolling and lots and lots of blurry pics. I love this photo and that hyper look in her eyes, it kinda captures her little personality right about now. So happy. So wiggly.
Six months. wow.