Spreading the Love... (+ Favourite Things Exchange)
Maybe I've started nesting already because I've got interiors on my mind so much lately. These gorgeous homes have me so inspired I suddenly just want to decorate and organize every single room in my home! (yep, definitely nesting).
- I'm quite certain everything Christine from Bijou and Boheme touches turns to gold. Did you see her home tour on Style Me Pretty Living? Drop dead gorgeous. I secretly want to move into her little girl's girly glam bedroom.
- Monika's home was featured in this month's issue of Style at Home and it is stunning!! I was so excited to see Tracey feature more of her beautiful photos on her blog this week. Seriously, this is my dream home.
- The before and afters from Amanda's home are amazing! She is renovating her beautiful country home (right here in the Edmonton area!) and I'm so amazed by the transformations. Check out her cute little boy's room here, she seriously rocks wood paneling like nobody's business.
- Also loved these great video tours from Holly and Jen!
- Speaking of spreading the love, I'm so excited to be participating in an awesome blogger exchange hosted by Stefanie of Brooklyn Limestone and Jen of Rambling Renovators.
That's a pretty awesome group of ladies up there, isn't it? I'm so excited to be included!! We'll each be sharing our favourite things with one other blogger as a little mother's day gift exchange. I think this is such an awesome way to connect with other bloggers, plus who doesn't like sending and receiving fun mail!??
We'll be sharing our adventures with you just in time to spread some mother's day gift giving ideas. Be sure to check out all the other awesome mamas participating:
Making It Lovely
Copy Cat Chic
6th Street Design School
A Thoughtful Place
Have you ever done a gift exchange like this? What are some of your go-to items?
Happy Friday, y'all! Have a great weekend.
photo credits: ashley capp via style me pretty living, tracey ayton, natural mommie